Archdiocese of San Francisco Chancery - SAN FRANCISCO
Reports To: Assistant Director of HR Office/ Dept: Human Resources
FLSA Status: Regular, Part-time, Non-exempt
The Office of Human Resources is seeking a part-time, non-exempt HR Payroll Coordinator in the Pastoral Center to provide comprehensive support with day to day operations for 20 hours per week. The HR Payroll Coordinator will be responsible in areas including, but not limited to, records management through the processing of employment transactions in ADP Workforce Now. This high-volume role requires strong data entry skills, excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while handling competing priorities. This position requires a person with strong organizational skills and must be very detail-oriented. The San Francisco Archdiocese has locations in three geographic counties.
- Receives all incoming emails with employee status and information changes; processes and records in ADP Workforce Now while collecting required information or back-up documentation from site administrators.
- Manages sensitive and confidential matters such as the security of information data and files; accountable for new hire file creation, including support for collecting new hire paperwork.
- Verify all pay rates are within Archdiocesan guidelines.
- Processes and stores all incoming Equifax/EDD claims and correspondence.
- Reconciles monthly insurance billing.
- Work with site administrators on issues related to the hiring process in ADP/Workforce Now.
- Confirms all necessary training and background checks are completed to ensure safe environment compliance.
- Provides excellent customer service, responds to inquiries via phone, email or mail.
- Provides administrative, activity and project support to Human Resources team as needed and performs other work as assigned.
Strong computer skills with proficiency and experience with Microsoft Excel & Word Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now platform,
Payroll and HR report writing experience preferred
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources and/or Payroll for an organization with multiple locations.
PAY RANGE: $26-$28 per hour.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
Ability to sit, walk, stand and climb stairs, alternating as needed and sometimes for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to bend, pull and also each above shoulder level. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME, COVER LETTER AND APPLICATION TO:
Assistant Director of Human Resources
Archdiocese of San Francisco,
One Peter Yorke Way,
San Francisco, CA 94109
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, all employees of the Archdiocese of San Francisco shall be employed without regard to race, color, sex, ethnic or national origin and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories.