Holy Name of Jesus Parish - San Francisco
Answer phones and doors (Ring)
Greet and refer visitors.
Perform a full range of clerical and office reception functions as requested (including but not limited to typing, filing, making phone calls, mail processing etc.)
Willingness to use database, i.e. Flocknote
- Keep the census up to date.
- Mass Book.
- Update Parish Sacramental Records.
- In charge of weekly donations (sorting, entering into PDS Software and printing letters and reports).
Work with volunteers on Sunday Collection counting and worksheet.
Help with occasional special projects as requested.
Cover for Parish Manager when she is away.
Make purchases for Rectory/Pastoral Center as requested
Point person for Google Parish calendar management
Perform simple tasks for Holy Name School Alumni Association as specified here:
1. Updating and maintaining addresses of the alumni on the Excel document. Alumni e-mail: [email protected]
2. Primary Rectory Alumni contact and coordinator for reunions, activities and works in coordination with other alumni.__
3. Helping with the editing of the Alumni Newsletter (once in four months or so), the first of which came out in March 2005.
4. If and when there are donations from the alumni to the school/parish, keeping track of them.
As compensation for services rendered, you will be paid at the rate of $20.15 to 23.71 per hour for a 19 hour work week, payable bi-monthly. You will be responsible for keeping a timecard daily. As a minimum part time employee, your work week would be less than 20 hours with no benefits.
In order to take advantage of intensive training that would be necessary during your probationary period, your hours may exceed the maximum hours set forth above. The same may happen when you cover for the Parish Manager) when she is away.