DEVELOP NEW WAYS TO PREVENT CONFLICTS AND HEAL HARM
This workshop will teach participants the basics of Restorative Justice and Practices from a biblical perspective. It will also prepare participants to become leaders, advocates and train-the-trainer facilitators to pass these methods and expertise on to others, who may then become trainers themselves.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Pastoral ministries caring for those affected by crime including people in jails and prisons.
· Couples and families who want to learn how to restore relationships.
· Leaders working in violence prevention, conflict resolution & addressing and healing harm in schools and other community environments.
· If you are interested in “personal development,” and learning new skills in restorative justice and practices.
· The training is appropriate for students in junior high and up, as well as for adults.
FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
Saint Anthony’s Catholic Church
505 E North St., Manteca, CA 95336
Sponsored by the Stockton Diocese
Office of Restorative Justice
Deacon Fidel Carrillo
Tel. : (650) 479-4011
Email: [email protected]
Presented by Julio Escobar
Restorative Justice and Practices
Practitioner and Archdiocese of San Francisco
Restorative Justice Ministry