Biblical Restorative Justice And Practices Training For Leaders
BECOME THE CHANGE SOCIETY NEEDS
DEVELOP NEW WAYS TO PREVENT CONFLICTS AND HEAL HARM
This workshop will teach participants the basics of Restorative Justice and Practices from a biblical perspective. It will also prepare participants to become leaders, advocates and train-the-trainer facilitators to pass these methods and expertise on to others, who may then become trainers themselves.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Pastoral ministries caring those affected by crime including people in jails and prisons.
• Couples and families who want to learn how to restore relationships.
• Leaders working in violence prevention, conflict resolution & addressing and healing harm in schools and other community environments.
• If you are interested in “personal development,” and learning new skills in restorative justice and practices.
• The training is appropriate for students in junior high and up, as well as for adults.
Sponsored by Stockton Diocese
Office of Restorative Justice
Deacon Fidel Carrillo
Tel. : (650) 479-4011
Email: [email protected]
FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
Workshop Location: Saint Anthony's Catholic Church, 505 E North St, Manteca, Ca 95336
Presented by Julio Escobar
Restorative Justice and Practices
Practitioner and Archdiocese of San Francisco
Restorative Justice Ministry Coordinator